When was the last time you said something once and then felt another way about it?
Sigh darn it. I lose. I so wish things could be easier/better/or anything.
Cuteoverload.com always has pictures to cheer me up with. Like this one here. :)
Sorry yanshan (&alvin) &other cat haters but yay to us cat lovers (or rather, LIKE-RS)
Oliver Donavan has his own MYSPACE! How cute!

He looks like this when he just wakes up from a nap. SO CUTEEEEE!

Look! His friends on MYSPACE! hahahaha &yes yazid you see your nick, eh? =P

This is call gloating. Ha ha have you gloated over something today? Sounds weird/wrong. lol

Waha do you understand? Oh i understand all right i think i saw either REAL SHIT or snickers in a baby pool when i was young. Eww right?
Pictures from POSTSECRET!
-
I LOVE THIS MTV
Watch it and you'll love it too. (:
-
Gosh so many entries today but hey active blogging, eh.
VINCENT IS SOOOOO FUNNY.

LOLOLOL XIALAN

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home